Advisor’s Ally Software is Practice Management Software for Fee-Based Advisors. Advisor’s Ally enhances the productivity of investment professionals by providing a superior workflow solution, combining distinctive CRM technology and unmatched service to improve practice management in every part of the investor management process.
Advisor’s Ally software offers the following features:
- Standard client and prospect management features to help you handle your clients and prospects
- Portfolio management and reporting features to help present investment information in concise ways
- Gold digging marketing support features to keep the pipeline full and build business
- Practice support features to increase office and business efficiency
- Example fee-based billing contract templates and professional letters to use
- No upfront set-up costs. Get started quickly.
- Simple monthly fee paid quarterly in advance of term.
- 1, 2 or 3 year agreements to serve you best.
Advisor’s Ally and its workflow management increases profitable growth by ensuring that structures have been put in place to ensure nothing falls through the cracks. The best managed firms’ profits per client averages $1,596 — ten times that of the typical practice ($167). While the benefits of adopting the key lessons of profitable growth do not always occur rapidly, the eventual payoff can be powerful, and Advisor’s Ally is a valuable part of that solution.
As background, Advisor’s Ally is an advisor CRM system featuring an integrated client database with detailed profiling features, notepads, compliance records management, communication tools, and practice enhancement. It helps your team track all business details such as account information, notes, schedule of calls, meetings and actions. Should your team also need books and records databases, Advisor’s Ally has the ability to capture and manage transactions and securities with download tools from Pershing and Raymond James.
Advisor’s Ally software retains profile details of critical “know your client” information such as investment objectives, risk tolerance, income, net worth, account numbers and household connections. Further, it e-mails documents, prints portfolio performance, displays asset allocation reports and allows for attachments.
Advisor’s Ally can be installed on your office local area network (LAN) and loaded with front and backoffice client and transaction information to form an integrated backoffice/frontoffice productivity workstation. It was designed for team use on a LAN with multiple users in an integrated local area network configuration so that a shared calendar can be maintained.